Smoke in a house

Today crews were dispatched to a smoke in the structure on Claythorne Drive. The caller stated her family room was filling up with smoke and she was evacuating the residence. Truck 3 as well as engines 1 and 2 hit the street within a minute. The truck and both engines arrived on scene to a single family residential house with nothing showing side alpha. Upon investigation from the truck crew the source was found to be food in a microwave. After clearing the residence of smoke all units returned in service. 3 Deputy had the command.

Share our post
Facebooktwittermail

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *